AS 6190 charge controller
Floor and storage heater actuation by microcomputer
The production and support of the Frensch charging controls will be discontinued in mid-2023. The sale is only available while stocks last.
The AS 6190 is a charge controller employing ultra modern microcomputer technology. The central station calculates as a function of the setpoints (characteristic, charge time, etc.), the outdoor temperature, and the charge signals a time- and weather-dependent reference value for max. 25 accommodation stations. Moreover, the AS 6190 features a control voltage output (80% duty characteristics) for actuating storage heaters with thermomechanical charge regulators.
In addition to A1 signal derivation the AS 6190 is pin-compatible with the predecessor model AS 5190, features a heating phase for drying screed, and an “LL” terminal for runtime monitoring. The charge controller’s functions are tested at the buttons “LS” and “E2”, which are pressed at the same time. Also day recharging can be suppressed (TS) at a temperature set between -10 °C and +10 °C.
- Temperature characteristics based on the day’s mean values
- Displayed value for ultra precise potentiometer settings
- Self-adjusting timer
- Timer compensates random disruptions
- Four-panel LCD display, also with actual device status
- Detection of incorrect settings
- Sensor break and short-circuit detection
- Optimal day recharging settings
- Preferred charging mode can be configured at any point between forward supervision, central spread, and backward supervision
- Heating program for drying screed